COVID-19 CRISIS RELIEF
As people are pushed into isolation to stop the spread of COVID19, OM ministry workers are continuing to provide loving care to those in need. But many of these OM workers are currently struggling to feed their own families, yet they bravely press on in ministry. Other OM workers are actively providing relief and support to the most vulnerable in the local communities.
OM has launched a global COVID-19 Crisis Relief campaign to raise funds to help sustain missions workers and their work as they relentlessly provide comfort and care to those who are alone and suffering.
Will you help OM ministries worldwide going through the COVID-19 pandemic by donating to our OM Global COVID-19 Crisis Relief Fund* today?
You can help workers supporting vulnerable communities like Anne in Africa
In a poor shanty compound in sub-Saharan Africa you’ll find Mercy House, a day care centre for children and a safe house for young girls who have been trafficked or abused. The kids at Mercy House’s day care are given food, a basic academic education, Biblical teaching, and a foundation in prayer.
As a result of the threat of COVID-19, schools have been closed — including Mercy House. The girls from the safe house were moved to an alternate location, but the day care students who receive daily meals now stay home each day. Anne, a worker at Mercy House, takes comfort in knowing the children are strong in prayer and have practised giving God all their needs and worries, but she also knows that Mercy House was the main source of food for many of the children.
Your gift* today will ensure workers like Anne and ministries like Mercy House can continue serving children and families through this pandemic, while respecting government restrictions.
- Please indicate “COVID19” on your bank instructions and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details for future updates and reports.
- For Singaporean donors, please send your donations to the following bank account – DBS Current Account 0279004452
(Codes – Bank 7171, Branch 027)
- For overseas donors, please donate at www.om.org/en/covid
- For further enquiries, email email@example.com.
* Your donation will go to the OM Global COVID-19 Crisis Relief Fund to sustain workers and ministries during the pandemic. As this crisis is still developing, our COVID-19 Crisis Response Team will apply your donation to the most critical need at the time it is processed.